Permanent Resident Visa in Mexico
Foreigners who wish to remain in Mexico indefinitely may apply in person for a Permanent Resident Visa at the Consular Office closest to their place of residence.
1. Visa application form printed on one page, double sided, properly completed and signed.
2. Passport BOOK and identity document, original and a photocopy of the page containing the photograph and personal data.
3. Original and a photocopy of the migratory document accrediting your legal stay in the United States of America (only for applicants who are not USA citizens).
4. One passport size photograph measuring 3.9 cm x 3.1 cm, face uncovered, no eyeglasses, frontal view, in color and with white background.
5. Payment of fees for the issuance of the visa.
Applicants must also present the following documents, depending on the category under which they are applying:
a) Retirees or Pensioners:
Original and a photocopy of proof of investment or bank accounts with an average monthly balance equivalent to $88,933.00 USA dollars during the last twelve months, or