U.S. Consulate in Mexico
Visa to enter to Mexico with the purpose of attending the US consulate to obtain a new U.S. Visa
All applicants must submit the following documents in person:
- Print the VISA Application.
- Original "Notice of Action" from INS, with a photocopy;
- Confirmation of your appointment at the US Consulate in Mexico, with a photocopy;
- Valid passport, with a photocopy of the page with your personal data, picture and signature.
- Valid 1-94 or I-20 with a fotocopy.
- One recent color photo, front view, with white background.
- The latest bank statement.
- Consular Fee: US $ 36.00
For more information, please call:
Tel. (915)533-3644 / 533-3645 ext. 241