Permanent residents

This type of visa is for you if:

  • You are moving to Mexico to be there indefinitely
  • You don´t have a work authorization


  • Apply at this Consulate General in person
  • Fill out the Application form
  • Valid passport in original and one photocopy of the pages containing personal information, photograph of bearer and expiration date/extensions
  • Valid US visa for multiple entries and one photocopy
  • Valid I-94 form in original and one photocopy
  • One photo passport size (size 1.5 x 1.3/4 inches), in color, no glasses
  • Original financial records (last three months of your bank statements in US Dollars, last twelve months of pay stubs, employment letter specifying your position and salary and the last twelve months of international credit card statements. Yearly social security statement and one copy. You can also submit official documents proving the ownership of a property/company/business) and one photocopy of them.
  • A letter from the Sheriff County or The Police Department stating that you do not have a criminal record.
  • Payment or Consular fee.

For more information, please call:

Tel. (915)533-3644 / 533-3645 ext. 241