VISAS FOR ALL NATIONALITIES
Touristic purposes, business meetings, sport events, conferences, educational purposes, etc.
- Valid for 6 months
- Multiple entries by air, land or sea.
- Fee: $36.00 USD* to be paid in cash at the moment of the interview.
*The visa fee is not refundable regardless of the result of the application.
- Passport - valid for at least six months.
- Application form duly filled personally by the applicant (printed in one page, double sided with the date of the appointment). You can download the “Application Form” here
- One recent color biometric photograph, white background, without glasses. (Photos with the head covered are accepted only if the applicant appears veiled in her/his passport)
- Original Cover letter from employer stating position, montlhy salary, period that the applicant has worked, company registration number and contact information*
- Original of Payslips* - of the last 3 months, signed and stamped by the employer company.
- Original Personal bank account statements* - of the last 3 months, signed and stamped by the bank.
- Photocopy of the passport (data page and last page)
- Visa fee $36.00 USD cash. Payment is done before the interview takes place. (The visa fee is not refundable regardless of the result of the application)
- Without exceptions the applicant must go personally to the consular office for biometric process and interview.
*Documents presented in a different language than Spanish or English must be translated.
**Invitation letters from individuals are not accepted.
***The Consular Section may request further documentation, depending on the specifics of each case.
Having a Mexican visa gives the possibility to travel to the country, but the entry to Mexican territory is subject to the final decision of the Immigration and Health Authorities in the point of entry.
It is responsibility of the applicant to verify if it is necessary to hold a transit visa of the flight stopover country or countries.
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE WRITE TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: