TEMPORARY RESIDENCE INVESTMENT VISA
1. Make an online appointment here. Choose your language (English, Spanish or Chinese), and create your account. Please choose China as the country of application, and Hong Kong as the office for your appointment.
3. Pick up your visa between 3:00 and 5:00 PM on the same day of your appointment, and pay HKD$280.00 at the reception of the Consulate General.
1. Original of a valid passport and one photocopy of the personal information pages (photograph of bearer, expiration date, and signature).
2. Proof of legal stay/entry or residence in Hong Kong with an official ID or Visa.
3. One passport size colour photograph with bare face, no glasses, and white background.
4. Investment or Property Proof:
Present the original and photocopy of one of the following documents that proves the amount of your investment in Mexico:
a) Business Registration or Certificate of Incorporation of your Mexican company (in Spanish) or a document from a notary public attesting that the foreign person participates in the capital of this Mexican entity, and that the amount invested for his or her participation is greater than HKD$635,000.00, and
the title of ownership of the property or other assets used in favour of the company, used for economic or business activities in Mexican territory, or
b) Documents proving the exercise of economic or business activities in national territory, which may be proved with (but not limited to) contracts, service orders, invoices, receipts, business plans, licenses or permits, or a certificate issued by the Mexican Institute for Social Security (IMSS), that clearly states the foreign person is employer of at least three workers, or
c) Original and photocopy of Title or Deed proving ownership of property in Mexico with a value higher than HKD$1,270,000.00.