TOURIST/BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS
Holders of the following passports do not require visa for tourist purposes:
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China,
Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, or
British National Overseas (BNO) and British.
For information regarding the countries that require visa to enter Mexico, refer to the following list.
**Applicants are required to apply and pick-up the visa IN PERSON.
2) Fill out the application form. Download here.
3) One (1) passport size photo (recent): 4.5 x 3.5 cm, white background, without glasses.
4) Passport with minimum validity of six (6) months (original and photocopy).
5) Proof of legal stay (residence ID, visa, or entry document); (original and photocopy)
6) Proof of financial solvency with 3 months of bank, investment, pension statements or payment slips; or original document proving ownership of property,
7) Employment proof with either letter of employment indicating salary and seniority; original signed contract; or Business Registration Certificate for business owners.
LONG TERM VISA (10 years): If you wish a long-term visa please bring 6 months of the above mentioned proofs.
Please arrive to your visa appointment 5 minutes before your assigned time slot.
Processing time: Same day delivery between 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fee: HKD 280, cash only, exact change.
Address: 2507-2509, 25/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2511-3305 / 3944-8377 (General Enquiries)
Fax: (852) 2845-3404