Household Inventory Permit


Schedule an appointment.
• Fill out the Application form, English or Spanish
• Valid passport with photocopies of all pages containing data.
• Visa with Temporary or Permanent Resident status (authorization for lucrative activities), Temporal Residence card or Permanent Residence Card (original and 4 copies).
• One photo passport size, no glasses.
Present the household goods inventory. It must be in Spanish and type written, with one original plus four photocopies.
First page must bear the name of the person who holds the authorization (Retiree Visa); the address in the U.S.A. and the length of time lived in that address, and the new address in Mexico.
The last page of the original list and each of the copies must be signed in original by the authorized person (Mexican card holder).
• Consular fee (only cash or money order).

Please note that all "Temporary Equipment Import Permits"
are delivered the day after receipt (24 hours later).

Please bear in mind the following:

• All electronic/electric appliances are to be fully described, including brand, model, and serial number.
• Large furniture must be carefully described.
• Smaller articles should be listed generally in its boxes, example:

2 large boxes of shoes
6 large boxes of clothes
2 medium size boxes of linen

* Please leave a space at bottom of each page for official stamping

• A detailed list of the equipment (brand, model and/or serial number) and should all be printed in company letterhead, with one photocopy.
• One passport photocopy for the individual responsible for the equipment, as well as his/her Mexican Tourist Visa (if needed because of his/her nationality) or copy of the American visa or US Permanent Resident Card.

Check out the Model of the household goods inventory