Household Inventory Permit
• Schedule an appointment.
• Fill out the Application form, English or Spanish
• Valid passport with photocopies of all pages containing data.
• Visa with Temporary or Permanent Resident status (authorization for lucrative activities), Temporal Residence card or Permanent Residence Card (original and 4 copies).
• One photo passport size, no glasses.
• Present the household goods inventory. It must be in Spanish and type written, with one original plus four photocopies.
• First page must bear the name of the person who holds the authorization (Retiree Visa); the address in the U.S.A. and the length of time lived in that address, and the new address in Mexico.
• The last page of the original list and each of the copies must be signed in original by the authorized person (Mexican card holder).
• Consular fee (only cash or money order).
Please note that all "Temporary Equipment Import Permits"
are delivered the day after receipt (24 hours later).
Please bear in mind the following:
• All electronic/electric appliances are to be fully described, including brand, model, and serial number.
• Large furniture must be carefully described.
• Smaller articles should be listed generally in its boxes, example:
2 large boxes of shoes
6 large boxes of clothes
2 medium size boxes of linen
* Please leave a space at bottom of each page for official stamping
• A detailed list of the equipment (brand, model and/or serial number) and should all be printed in company letterhead, with one photocopy.
• One passport photocopy for the individual responsible for the equipment, as well as his/her Mexican Tourist Visa (if needed because of his/her nationality) or copy of the American visa or US Permanent Resident Card.
Check out the Model of the household goods inventory