The following visas can be requested at the Consulate:
1. Visitor Visa without permission to perform paid activities.
2. Visitor Visa for adoption process.
3. Temporary Resident.
4. Temporary Resident Student.
5. Permanent Resident.
2. - Provide the following documents:
b) One passport-size picture in color, showing the person´s full face without glasses.
c) Valid passport or valid travel document (original and copy). Passport must have at least 6 months of validity.
d) If you are not an American citizen you will have to provide a document that is proof of legal status.
e) Original or certified documents required according to the type of visa you are applying for. The consular officer will let you know what these documents will be and the number of copies you will have to provide along with the originals.
3. - On the day of your appointment, your biometric information will be taken (digital picture and finger prints), and you will be subject to a consular interview where the consular officer will analyze the information and documents provided by the applicant and if they proceed, along with the fee payment, the visa will be issued within the next ten days counting from the day of the interview.
Note: The cost of the visa application is $36.00 USD, regardless of whether the visa is approved or not.