NON PAID ACTIVITIES UP TO 180 DAYS (TOURIST)
1. Visa application (Click here). Please print double sided (front and back on one sheet).
2. Valid passport and photocopy of the main page.
3. One color passport photograph with maximum measurements of 1.5 in. x 1.3in., front view, with no eyeglasses and white background
4. For Non USA Citizens, document that proves that the applicant is a foreign legal resident of the USA (Ex: Form I-797, I-20 advance parole, etc.)
5. Fee for the visa is $36.00 dollars. We accept cash, credit card or money orders payable to the Consulate of Mexico.
6. Proof of economic solvency:
a) Original and copy of proof of investments or bank accounts with a balance of approximately $1,611.93 US Dollars during the previous 6 months. OR
b) Original and copy of documents showing that the applicant has a job or pension that yields a monthly income of $531.94 US Dollars after taxes during the previous 6 months.
· WE ACCEPT APPLICATIONS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, FROM 9 AM TO 1 PM
· TOTAL AMOUNT SUBJECT TO CHANGE MONTHLY, DEPENDING ON EXCHANGE RATE
Consulate of Mexico
901 Convention Center Blvd. Suite 119
New Orleans, LA 70130