This is the February issue of the newsletter "Consul...ting", from the Consulate General of Mexico in Toronto. This newsletter provides information on the Mexican economy, tourism and cultural events.
In this issue:
- Secretary of Finance and Public Credit José Antonio González Anaya meets in Toronto with Canada’s Finance Minister, Bill Morneau
- Secretary of Economy meets with Canada’s minister of foreign affairs and with the Premier of Ontario
- National Electoral Institue (INE): Mexican Citizens register to vote in the elections of July 1, 2018
- Global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.
- The 2018 Agricultural Season in Ontario and Manitoba is underway
- Working Meeting in the Waterloo Region
- Mexican opera singers in Toronto
- Mexican Short Films festival at UofT
- Culinary event at Maizal
- An Interview with Veronica Richards—Entrepreneur
- Services for foreigners: Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for Mexican travelers, Electronic Multiple Migratory Form for Air Travel, Power of Attorney
- Useful links
To read the newsletter click here