Do you have an immigration procedure pending resolution (except regularization) and you need to leave the country?


  • You will be able to process an exit permit with which you can re-enter Mexico.
  • For this, you require a permit to leave and return to Mexico.
  • Access this link (in Spanish) to see the information of the National Institute of Migration: